Celebrate Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Open.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission with comparable legal status.
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Multicultural Affairs (DPC) will accept one application per round of the Celebrate Together Grants per organisation. Organisations with regional offices can submit one application per regional office.
Key multicultural service providers, who have a direct responsibility working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities, can apply up to two times per round as a lead agency in partnership with one or more multicultural community organisations.
Who is not eligible? The following are ineligible for funding:
- non-multicultural organisations
- organisations that have outstanding obligations for previously awarded grants
- educational institutions or related representative bodies, e.g. schools and/or their parents’ associations, universities and for-profit childcare centres
- individuals or organisations applying on behalf of an individual
- for-profit organisations or private companies
- Commonwealth, state or local government department and agencies
- organisations that have been incorporated for less than 1 year
- unincorporated Associations.
The Celebrate Together Grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to host festivals and events that celebrate cultural diversity.
The Celebrate Together Grants 2022-23 will be awarded through two funding rounds.
There are two categories under the Celebrate Together Grants:
· Large Grants from $5001 to $30 000 are available to eligible multicultural organisations for festivals and events to be delivered within 12-months, commencing July 2022. There are matched funding requirements for applicants requesting Large Grants.
· Small Grants of up to $5000. The first round will be for events held between 1 July 2022 and 31 December 2022. The second round will be for events held between 1 January 2023 and 30 June 2023.
Applications for Large Grants and Small Grants (Round 1) are closed.
Applications for Small Grants (Round 2) are open.