Multicultural Media Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: open.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, organisations must:
· be multicultural or multilingual
· deliver print, radio, television or online media
· be non-government, not-for-profit and
o incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
o an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
o a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
o registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission with a comparable legal status
· have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
· provide satisfactory evidence that their primary focus is to deliver media for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
· operate in South Australia. Multicultural Affairs will accept one application for the Multicultural Media Grants per organisation. Organisations with regional offices can submit one application per regional office.
The Multicultural Media Grants aim to support media organisations to continue to improve their information, entertainment and education services for multicultural communities. The grants provide one-off funding annually to eligible multicultural and multilingual media organisations to purchase or upgrade their equipment and provide training to enable skill development in communication.
Grants of up to $20 000 (Twenty thousand dollars only) are available for projects to be delivered over 12 months, commencing in November 2022.