Advance Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission and have comparable legal status
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Multicultural Affairs (DPC) will accept one application for the Advanced Together
Grants per organisation. Organisations with regional offices can submit one application per regional office.
Key multicultural service providers, who have a direct responsibility working with
culturally and linguistically diverse communities, can apply up to two times per round, as a lead agency in partnership with one or more community organisations
The Advance Together Grants are administered by Multicultural Affairs within the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC).
The grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to develop projects that improve their governance and strengthen their capacity building skills.
Advance Together Grants will be awarded through one funding round in 2021-22. Grants of up to $5,000 are available for projects to be delivered over 12 months, commencing in August 2021.
Applications are now closed .