Expand Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission with comparable legal status
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based
- have been incorporated for more than one year.
Multicultural Affairs (DPC) will accept one application for the Expand Together Grants per multicultural organisation. Organisations with regional offices can submit one application per regional office.
Key multicultural service providers, who have a direct responsibility working with culturally and linguistically diverse communities, can apply up to two times, as a lead agency in partnership with one or more multicultural community organisations.
The Expand Together Grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to upgrade, extend or build community facilities or purchase equipment for use by South Australia’s culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
The Expand Together Grants aim to ensure there are necessary facilities and equipment for community members to come together, access the services and programs they need, and connect with the wider network of the local community.
There are two categories of grants under the Expand Together Grants. Infrastructure Grants of up to $100,000 and Equipment Grants of up to $20,000 are available to multicultural organisations for projects to be delivered over 12 months. There are matched funding requirements for applicants requesting more than $20,000.
Applications are open.