Grassroots Football, Cricket, and Netball Facility Program
Category: Arts, sport and leisure.
Program Status: Round 2 Applications Open.
Government: State Government.
Provisioning: 2019-20 $6,000,000
Agency: Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for Grassroots Football, Cricket, and Netball Facility Program funding, organisations must:
- Be a not-for-profit sport club, association or sports facility manager incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 1985; or
- Be a Council; and
- Be operating for 12 months or longer
Organisations can only submit one application. *Councils are the only exception to this.
The following organisations will be considered ineligible for program funding:
- For profit, commercial organisations.
- An organisation that has overdue Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR), South Australian National Football League (SANFL), South Australian Cricket Association (SACA), or Netball South Australia (Netball SA) grant acquittals.
- Organisations with less than 5 years tenure of the facility (if leased).
The Grassroots Football, Cricket, and Netball Facility Program is aimed at increasing participation and improving gender equity in Australian Rules Football, Cricket and Netball to support healthier, happier, and safer communities.
The program will assist eligible organisations to develop core infrastructure that directly impacts participation through rational development of good quality, well designed and utilised facilities.