Advance Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Not for profit multicultural organisations that are not incorporated or do not have an ABN may apply under the auspices of an eligible multicultural organisation. Auspice organisations must also meet the above eligibility criteria. There is no limit to the number of times an eligible organisation may auspice other organisations.
The Advance Together Grants are administered by Multicultural Affairs within the Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC).
The grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to develop projects that improve their governance and strengthen their capacity building skills.
Grants are available for projects or initiatives that are aimed at building capacity, knowledge and skills within the community, but do not create an ongoing need for funding.
Grants will be awarded through one funding round in 2019-20. Grants of up to $5,000 (Five thousand dollars only) are available for projects to be delivered over 12 months, commencing in August 2019.
Multicultural Affairs (DPC) will only accept one application for the Advance Together Grants per organisation.
Applications closed on 14 June 2019 at 5pm.