Come Together Multicultural Festival Grants Program
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Not for profit multicultural organisations that are not incorporated or do not have an ABN may apply under the auspices of an eligible multicultural organisation. Auspice organisations must also meet the above eligibility criteria. There is no limit to the number of times an eligible organisation may auspice other organisations.
The Come Together Multicultural Festival Grants support eligible multicultural community groups to participate in the 2019 Multicultural Festival – to showcase their rich and diverse culture and customs with the wider South Australian community.
Come Together Multicultural Festival Grants will be awarded through one funding round in 2019-20. There are three categories of grants available: Performance (grants of up to $500), Activity (grants of up to $500) and Stall (grants of up to $250).
Multicultural Affairs will only accept one application per organisation per grant category, unless the organisation is sponsoring another organisation. For example, an organisation can apply for one performance grant and for one stall grant but cannot apply for two performance grants or two stall grants.
Applications closed on 14 June 2019 at 5pm.