Stronger Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Not for profit multicultural organisations that are not incorporated or do not have an ABN may apply under the auspices of an eligible multicultural organisation. Auspice organisations must also meet the above eligibility criteria. There is no limit to the number of times an eligible organisation may auspice other organisations.
The Stronger Together Grants support South Australian families and communities from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to build resilience and become a part of a strong and vibrant South Australian community.
The grants provide one-off funding to eligible multicultural organisations to develop projects that address priority needs and issues and improve outcomes for culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
The grants will assist multicultural organisations to develop and deliver projects that strengthen families and communities and improve their access to better social and economic opportunities.
Stronger Together Grants will be awarded through one funding round in 2019-20.
Grants of up to $200,000 are available for projects to be delivered over two years, commencing in August 2019 and concluding in July 2021.
Multicultural Affairs will only accept one application for the Stronger Together Grants per organisation per year.
Applications are now closed.