Celebrate Together Grants
Category: Community support.
Program Status: Closed.
Government: State Government.
Agency: Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
More information: view website.
To be eligible for funding, multicultural organisations must:
- be non-government, not-for-profit and
- incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act 1985, or
- an Australian Public Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001, or
- a Statutory Authority established through an Act, or
- registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission
- have a registered Australian Business Number (ABN)
- provide satisfactory evidence that their core purpose is to deliver initiatives, services or support for culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia
- be South Australian based.
Not for profit multicultural organisations that are not incorporated or do not have an ABN may apply under the auspices of an eligible multicultural organisation. Auspice organisations must also meet the above eligibility criteria. There is no limit to the number of times an eligible organisation may auspice other organisations.
The Celebrate Together Grants provide one-off funding annually to eligible multicultural organisations for festivals and events, which celebrate multiculturalism and diversity and support an inclusive and cohesive society.
Grants will be awarded through one funding round in 2019-20.
There are two categories of grants under the Celebrate Together Grants. Large Grants of up to $30,000 and Small Grants of up to $5,000 are available to eligible multicultural organisations for festivals and events to be delivered within 12 months, commencing in July 2019.
Multicultural Affairs will only accept up to two applications for the Celebrate Together Grants per organisation – for one Large Grant and one Small Grant – per year.
Applications for 2019-20 funding closed on 17 May 2019. Applicants are expected to be notified in late July 2019.